« back to Careers
Content Marketing Manager
Are you highly creative? Collaborative? A self-starter? Keen to join a marketing team at a fast-paced start-up? We have the role for you.
Kapiche is seeking an experienced B2B SaaS content marketer to play a key role in expanding our brand with compelling storytelling to develop our content strategy.
How you will make an impact
A world-class writer, editor, and content producer you will develop short and long term content distribution strategies for full-funnel content marketing, from awareness through to purchase and beyond.
Collaborating with our current Head of Marketing we’re looking for content assets that drive leads and demos of our product with you in the driving seat.
A conceptual thinker who has previously created breakthrough content-based campaigns in a startup environment, you will curate Kapiche’s content blogs, thought leadership articles, email, and jumping in front of the camera for video.
Ideally, for an established digital marketing specialist looking to dial things up in an exciting B2B SaaS startup, this is a great opportunity to get in early, work in a fast-moving and successful Australian SaaS company and be rewarded highly for your efforts.
We believe the impact of this role can fuel our company to grow in unprecedented ways.
- Own the content vision, strategy, and execution for Kapiche aligned to brand, value propositions and buyer personas to engage across buying groups throughout the entire marketing funnel.
- Oversee conceptualisation, creation and SEO for all types of content long and short-form; including eBooks, email marketing, webinars, blogs, social, infographics, and video.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to create content that educates and inspires our prospects and customers and differentiates Kapiche from competitors.
- Understand and write for the different technical levels of our audience – high-level, value prop-oriented content for the economic buyer and deeper, solution-oriented content for the technical buyer.
- Drive the promotion and distribution of our content across multiple channels.
- Understand and be the authority on SEO and what drives traffic to content. Implement a comprehensive SEO strategy following best practice.
- Analyse content performance against quarterly marketing goals to help inform and optimise content strategy.
- Own organic social with a goal of increasing digital engagement.
- Work closely with the rest of the GTM team to ensure a unified marketing strategy and execution.
To be successful in this role
- You have 3+ years relevant work experience in B2B SaaS content marketing.
- You have solid experience in full-funnel content marketing, as well as content distribution and promotion.
- You have a successful track record of storytelling to a B2B audience using long and short-form content (ebooks, guides, and whitepapers) (experience with technical writing a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities - Comfortable in a fast-paced environment (previous startup experience an advantage).
- You are energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team player who can positively and productively tackle strategic initiatives and immediate business needs.
- You have a preference for working in a collaborative team environment.
- You are deeply curious and passionate with a genuine interest in wanting to see Kapiche succeed.
You must have some experience in B2B SaaS content or product marketing, with past material to share.
Why you will love working at Kapiche
At Kapiche, people are our main focus.
We are relentless in our pursuit to build the best possible team capable of winning the global race to own the text analytics market.
Our ethos is to find the A-player candidates and give them everything they need to achieve outstanding results.
Engaged with customers in Australia, the US and Europe and backed by top Aussie investors we welcome ambitious talent who share our core values and what to be part of our next rapid growth stage.
The opportunity is for you to work with and influence the journey of a successful Australian technology startup with high growth potential and an ability to scale globally.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Freedom to work the best way you can with options for flexible working.
- Encouragement and support for your personal and career growth.
- Weekly Wellness Allowance.
- Team activities and regular social gatherings.
- A location and space conveniently located in the heart of Fortitude Valley, close to public transport.
How to Apply
Please send a full CV and application letter to email@example.com